Club Contact

The new MP3 blog from London's club Contact. The idea is to allow people to hear new music they wouldn't have otherwise found but, if anyone has any copyright issues with a particular song, i'll take the link down. Songs are only available for a limited amount of time.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

For reasons too uninteresting to recount at length, i spent half the week hanging about outside the Chinese Embassy in Portland Place. To drown out the sounds of increasingly angry English businessmen shouting at the girls behind the visa counter, i listened to some of my favourite Cantonese and Mandarin-language singers. The warm breeze and summery pop was enough to make you forget you were queueing for three hours for a process that takes, at most, thirty seconds if you remembered to bring all the correct forms.






Faye Wong - Wrong Number

Fan Wei Qi - ????

70/80 - ????

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh! You made my day!

    I adore China Pop, Faye Wong, A*me, Twins, Lillian Ho.... and I know there's so much more awesomeness hiding out there for me to hear & discover!

    Thanks again for brightening my day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home