Club Contact

The new MP3 blog from London's club Contact. The idea is to allow people to hear new music they wouldn't have otherwise found but, if anyone has any copyright issues with a particular song, i'll take the link down. Songs are only available for a limited amount of time.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thanks to Adrian for another sterling performance last night. Thanks as well to Luca and friends for the applause, dancing and Lio DVD. My epic set-list was:

Robyn - Who's That Girl
Bertine Zetlitz - Ah-Ah
Cat5 - Stretch And Bend
Ralph Myerz & The Jack Herren Band - L.I.P.S.T.I.C.K
Man Parrish - Boogie Down Bronx
Sway - Up Your Speed
Fischerspooner - Megacolon
Rachel Stevens - Negotiate With Love
Juanes - La Camisa Negra
Shakira - Estoy Aqui
Nancy Ajram - Ah W Noss
Rachid Taha - Rock El Casbah
Marie Laforet - Marie Douceur, Marie Colere
Simone Christicchi - Studentessa Universitaria
Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You
Royal Gigolos - Self Control
Mylene Farmer - Peut-être Toi
April March - Le Code Rural
Sammi Cheng - 808
Kelly Chen - Kelly Bag
Utada Hikaru - Exodus '04
Faye Wong - New Tenant
Halcali - Maachingu Maachi
Diskoteka Avariya - Nu I Ladno
Ruki Vverh - Fuckin' Rock 'n' Roll
Angela Chang & Wilber Pan- Kuai Le Chong Bai
Pizzicato 5 - Twiggy Twiggy, Twiggy vs James Bond
Tommy February6 - Lonely In Gorgeous
Justice vs Simian - Never Be Alone Again
Verbalicious - Don't Play Nice
Juliet - Avalon
W.I.T - Just What I Needed
Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia
Venus Hum - Montana
Mylene Farmer - Pourvu Qu'Elles Soient Douces
Boomkat - What U Do 2 Me
Stereototal - L'Amour A 3
Fabrika - 5 Minut
Annie - Always Too Late
Vitamin C - Busted
Dakar & Grinser - I Wanna Be Your Dog
Daybehaviour - Say Hello
Grand Popo Football Club - Les Hommes C'est Pas Des Mecs Bien
The Knife - Pass This On
Bertine Zetlitz - A Girl Like You
Kasia Stankiewicz - Pani Muzyka
Etienne Daho - Weekend A Rome
Vivian Hsu - Ars Amatoria
Francoise Hardy - Comment Te Dire Adieu

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 pm, Blogger Adrian said…

    I was supposed to post my playlist here too, but I've thoroughly forgotten what I played. Except for:
    Black Box Recorder - Brutality Helena Papa-Lazarou - Zise
    Shakira - Ready for the Good Times

    And some other stuff too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home