Club Contact

The new MP3 blog from London's club Contact. The idea is to allow people to hear new music they wouldn't have otherwise found but, if anyone has any copyright issues with a particular song, i'll take the link down. Songs are only available for a limited amount of time.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

First up, 36 Strategems In Love by Taiwanese pixie Jolin Tsai (Tsai Yi Lin).





Jolin has some trouble with quality control but this is easily one of the best Chinese-language singles of the year. It's from her Castle album of 2004 which you can buy from Yes Asia, should you wish to.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/artIdxDept.aspx/aid-887/section-music/code-c/

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Three days ago I got my hands on Jolin's latest J-game album. I've been listening and I have to admit it's pretty good. There have been proportionally less 'quality control' peoblems this time round.

    I wasn't totally sold on some of the earlier albums - I used to think, why spend time on Jolin Tsai when I could be listening to Faye Wong and getting the real deal. But J-game is good.

    Let's face it, Faye is THE goddess - sorry but Farmer should stick to writing pretty little pop songs for Alizee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home